Terms and Conditions
All Lightroom presets and other digital products made by Prezzl and its distributing creatives are copyright protected. They may not be redistributed or resold in any form. All photo material on this website is owned by preset creators presented on the site and is therefore protected by international copyright laws.
By purchasing Prezzl products on this website, you acknowledge that you may use this product for personal use or limited professional use. You do not gain ownership, nor can you claim any of the products as your own.
Prezzl products should, under no circumstance, be uploaded to any websites or blogs. Posting a link for others to download Prezzl products is a felony. You may only post links to the product pages never the individual download links to the zip files.
The Lightroom presets may only be installed on up to two computers directly owned by the purchaser. The images edited with these presets may only be used for personal or professional projects. All products given to a client must be in a non-editable format.
It's expected that the purchaser will backup the downloaded files. Prezzl is not responsible for lost files but is willing to re-issue the product(s) once a valid purchase receipt has been provided.
Our products are currently delivered by Internet download only. After your purchase has been approved we will process your order. Orders are processed automatically right away but they also can sometimes take several hours to complete due to technical matters. Once your order has been processed we will send you a confirmation email using the email address you provided on our order form.
This email will serve as your electronic purchase receipt and will contain the information you need to access our product downloads.
Downloads from our servers are closely monitored to ensure you are able to successfully access our products. While we are flexible and allow you to complete a reasonable number of downloads we will not tolerate download abuse. We reserve the right to terminate your access to our download servers.
PARTNER LICENSE TO PREZZL DA
1. This Partner License to Prezzl DA (the “Partner License Agreement”) governs all data, content, products, filters, actions and other material that you may upload onto the Site from time to time (the “Materials”, and the uploading User, the “Licensing User”). By submitting Materials to the Site, Licensing User agrees to be bound by the terms of this Partner License Agreement.
2. For so long as Prezzl operates and maintains the Site and the Services, Licensing User hereby grants Prezzl a non-exclusive, worldwide, assignable license to use the Materials that Licensing User may upload onto the Site, such license shall include the right to market, display and sell the Materials as part of the actions, filters and presets business that Prezzl operates through the Site, as well as all promotion and marketing rights to the Materials, including incorporating the Material into other photography, video and recorded clips for promotional purposes.
3. The fees paid for the license rights set forth herein shall be established in writing by Prezzl and the Licensing User and may be amended from time to time. Any then-current written agreement governing licensing fees shall be deemed to be a part if this Partner License Agreement and incorporated herein.
4. Neither Prezzl nor the Licensing User will seek to register any trademarks, copyrights or other intellectual property of the other in any country in the world.
5. Other than the license granted herein, Licensing User shall retain and own all right, title and interest and all intellectual property rights (including but not limited to copyrights, trade secrets, trademarks and patent rights) in and to the Materials and all copies, variations, and developments thereof.
6. Licensing User warrants that Licensing User is the sole owner of the Materials and that no third party will claim ownership of or any right to all or any part of the Materials that may restrict or otherwise impede the rights granted to Prezzl herein. Licensing User further expressly warrants to Prezzl that the license rights granted to Licensee hereunder have not been granted to and will not conflict with any rights granted to or vested in any third party other than Licensing User and that the performance of the terms hereof will not result in any claim against Prezzl that the Licensing User is in violation of any third party right in and to the Materials. Licensing User shall seek all registration and other National protections that Prezzl may reasonably request to protect its interests in and to the Materials used in the context of the Site in the event that the Materials are not protected under the National law at any time.
7. Licensing User, at its own expense, will defend, indemnify or at its sole option, settle, any action brought by a third party against Prezzl or its officers, directors, employees or agents arising out of a breach by Licensing User of its representations, warranties or agreements hereunder relating to the Materials. In the event any third party asserts any interest in and to the Materials, Licensing User will promptly notify Prezzl thereof in writing and will use all diligent efforts to obtain Prezzl’s right to use the Materials.
8. In no event shall either party be liable for any indirect, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages or any penalties under any cause of action or theory of liability.
2. TERMINATION; INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR.
Either the Licensing User or Prezzl may terminate these T&Cs upon written notice if the other party fails to cure a material breach within thirty (30) days notice thereof. Termination of these T&Cs shall terminate all licenses granted herein. The indemnification and representations and warranties provisions set forth herein shall survive any such termination.
Each party agrees and acknowledges that in the performance of its obligations under these T&Cs it is an independent contractor of the other party, and is solely responsible for its own activities. Neither party shall have any authority to make commitments or enter into contracts on behalf of, bind or otherwise obligate the other party in any manner whatsoever except as expressly stated in these T&Cs. No joint venture or partnership is intended to be formed by these T&Cs.